谋思商学院 > 职场智慧 > 正文

外企职场礼仪:如何感谢对方?

2011-07-11 15:50来源:可可口语字号:小

  Thanks a million. I really appreciate it.

  万分感谢,真的是帮了我大忙啦。

  I really appreciate what you've done for me these days.

  我真的很感激这些天来你对我的帮助。

  It's very kind of you to help me.

  你能帮助我真是太好了。

  I really don't know what I would have done without your help.

  真不知道没有你的帮助我该怎么办。

  Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months.

  在您处的参观访问,是我们几个月中最愉快的一次。谨向您表示感谢。

  Thank you for contributing so much to the pleasure of our staying.

  感谢您给我们在这里停留期间带来的那么多欢乐。

  Thank you so much for your generous hospitality.

  非常感谢您慷慨的款待。

  You must give me the chance to return your kindness when you visit here.

  您光临我处时我定要借机答谢您的盛情。

  Thank you very much (ever so much)(most sincerely)(indeed)(from the bottom of my heart).

  很(非常)(最真诚地)(确实)(衷心)感谢您。

  Thanks a million (ever so much).

  万分(非常)感谢。

  It's generous of you to take so much interest in my work(togive me so much of your time)(to show me so much consideration).

  承蒙您对我的工作如此操心(为我花费这么多时间)(对我如此关怀)。

  I want to thank you for your kindness to me and for your compliments.

  我要感谢您对我的友爱和问候。

(责任编辑:林音)
转载声明:谋思网转载此文的目的在于传递信息,并不表明赞同其观点和对其真实性负责。文章内容仅供参考,请读者自行甄别,以防风险。
推荐阅读
谋思资讯有部分内容或图片来源于互联网,内容和图片版权归原作者所有,若有侵权问题敬请告知,我们会立即处理。


关于谋思网联系我们帮助中心服务条款隐私声明法律声明网站地图

Copyright © 2010-2024 imosi.com. All Rights Reserved.