谋思商学院 > 社交·礼仪 > 正文

商务英语:简单的沟通之运输篇

2010-08-17 09:45来源:E社会字号:小

  运输

  We require that transshipment be allowed.

  我们要求允许转船。

  When can you make shipment carefully?

  你们什么时候装船?

  We'll get the goods dispatched within the stipulated time.

  我们将按规定的时间发货。

  When can you make the balace shipment?

  你们何时可以发余下的货呢?

  I wonder if you could ship the order as soon as possible?

  不知道能否尽快装运订货?

  Let's disscuss about the mode of transportation.

  我们讨论一下运输方式吧。

  What mode of transportation do you suggest we use?

  你建议我们用什么运输方式呢?

  What sort of delivery periods did you have in mind?

  你所打算的是哪一种发货期?

  Please ensure that we'll get tight shipping documents before the arrival of the goods.

  请确保在货物到达前我方可拿到正确的装船单据。

  When can we collect the goods?

  我们什么时候可以提货?

  We can't advance the time of delivery.

  我们无法将交货时间提前。

  I'm very sorry for delay in delivery.

  十分抱歉,交货拖延了。

  How long does it take you to make delivery?

  你们需要多长时间发货?

(责任编辑:羽篪)
推荐阅读
谋思资讯有部分内容或图片来源于互联网,内容和图片版权归原作者所有,若有侵权问题敬请告知,我们会立即处理。


关于谋思网联系我们帮助中心服务条款隐私声明法律声明网站地图

Copyright © 2010-2024 imosi.com. All Rights Reserved.