谋思商学院 > 社交·礼仪 > 正文

商务英语:简单的沟通之投诉与索赔篇

2010-08-17 09:44来源:E社会 字号:小

  投诉与索赔

  The shipment i stuck in customs.

  出货在海关受阻。

  If you fail to make the shipment soon, we'll cancel the order.

  如果你们不能近期发货,我们将取消订单。

  I'd like to complain of the damaged goods.

  我方由于货物被损向你方投诉。

  We're sorry to say that we are dissatisfied with the state of the goods.

  很遗憾,我们对商品状况不满。

  Upon examination,we found the goods are not up to the standard of the sample.

  经检验,我们发现货物达不到样品的标准。

  The goods sent are inferior compared to the original sample.

  所发送的货比原样品差。

  How many are you short?

  你们缺了多少?

  Could you pleased send them back to us at our expense?

  你能将受损的货品送还我们吗?运费由我方承担。

  Who'll bear the freight?

  运费由谁来承担?

  We have a complaint about quality.

  我们要起诉质量问题。

  We have to file a ckaim on you.

  我们不得不向贵方提出赔偿。

  The goods you sent are not up to the standard.

  你们发运来的货物不符合标准。

  I don't think the responsibility should rest with us.

  我认为责任不在我方。

  We can only take on so much.

  我们只能承受这么多。

(责任编辑:羽篪)
推荐阅读
谋思资讯有部分内容或图片来源于互联网,内容和图片版权归原作者所有,若有侵权问题敬请告知,我们会立即处理。


关于谋思网联系我们帮助中心服务条款隐私声明法律声明网站地图

Copyright © 2010-2024 imosi.com. All Rights Reserved.