谋思商学院 > 社交·礼仪 > 正文

商务英语:简单的沟通之谈判与合同篇

2010-08-17 09:50来源:E社会字号:小

  Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.

  我们的价格是很实际的,是根据合理的利润提出的。

  If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.

  如果交易成功,样品费由我们付。

  I'm glad that our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.

  我很高兴我们的谈判获得圆满成功。

  When shall we come to sign the contract?

  我们什么时候签订合同?

  Do you think it'stime to sign the ontract?

  我想该签合同了吧?

  Before the formal contract is drawn up we'd like to restate the main points of the agreement.

  在正式签约之前,我们要重申一下协议的重点。

  As some points concerning the contrac have not yet been settled negotiation has to be continued before the contract is signed.

  由于合同某些问题尚未解决,所以在合同签署前仍需继续协商。

  There are a few points which I'd like to ring up concerning the contract.

  关于合同我想提出几点看法。

  The seller should try to carry out the contract in time if not the buyer has the righe to cancel the contact.

  卖方应努力按规定履行合同,否则买方有权撤消合同。

  No party who has signed the contract has the rught to break if.

  签署合同的任何一方都无权撕毁合同。

  Once a contract is signed,it has legal effect.

  合同一旦签署即具有法律效力。

  We can get the contract finalized now.

  现在我们可以签订合同了。

  Have you any questions in regards to the contract?

  关于合同你还有什么问题要问吗?

(责任编辑:羽篪)
推荐阅读
谋思资讯有部分内容或图片来源于互联网,内容和图片版权归原作者所有,若有侵权问题敬请告知,我们会立即处理。


关于谋思网联系我们帮助中心服务条款隐私声明法律声明网站地图

Copyright © 2010-2024 imosi.com. All Rights Reserved.